Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kudos to Coach Baskerville & Ronald (R.J.) Williams



Sometimes you wonder whether the hard work that coaches do pays off. Are the student athletes (trainees)really listening? Do they understand the fundamentals of the game that I am teaching? Did they really "get it"? It is not until you receive some feedback from the trainee that you know that your trainee really "got it".

Below is an email from Ronald Williams (R.J.), a member of Coach Baskerville's 10u Silver team last season and a student athlete at Harvester Christian School. It appears that R.J. really "got it" and is thankful. Congratulations to R.J. on his outstanding performance at his school and thanks to Coach Baskerville for his time and patience in teaching/coaching some of the youngest members in the Atlanta Select organization.


From: michellewilliams224@gmail.com
To: Baskervv
Sent: Jan 23, 2010 20:46
Subject: R.J.

Hi Coach:
This is R.J. I want to thank you for being my coach. We won championship in our Christian Middle School Division 5/6 grade.This is the first time Harvester has won. I won all-tournament player. My team did a good job. I will be back soon. I miss my friends from Atlanta Select. Your coaching has helped me. I really appreciate you.

Thanks,
R.J.

No comments:

The Mighty Atlanta Select HEAT - Champions

Congratulations The Mighty Atlanta Select HEAT are Champions. The team won the championship in the All Georgia Summer Showcase Va...