Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Proud Atlanta Select Coach!!!


I am proud of all my coaches in the Atlanta Select Basketball Association. 
Proud of their dedication, commitment and professionalism. 
Head Coach Brian Frazier above, has been with the organization for 6 years.  
He posted the following comments on Facebook with his thoughts. 
Proud to share them.
(Coach Z.)


*********
I'm on Cloud 9 tonight. Finished 4-0 at the Elite 32 Showcase. 
First time in my 6 years of coaching AAU that I have beaten a shoe team. 
Great group of kids, but I love to life. 
1 more local exposure tournament then off to Hampton, VA to play in
 Boo Williams Showcase. 
It definitely gets tough at times but I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Trying to be a positive role model, early mornings, late nights, picking kids up, dropping kids off.
Lord willing, all 12 of them will go to college! 
Thanks to my coaches for always having my back!

**********

Coach Frazier is the head coach of the Mighty Atlanta Select 15u SILVER Team.


Just Go Select!!!

***********************************

No comments:

The Mighty Atlanta Select HEAT - Champions

Congratulations The Mighty Atlanta Select HEAT are Champions. The team won the championship in the All Georgia Summer Showcase Va...