Monday, February 9, 2015

TRYOUTS - Mighty 17U/ 11th Grade PRIME Team





Hello All,

First off I would like to say thank you for your continued interest in being apart of the 11th Grade Atlanta Select Prime team. 

Therefore the time we all have been waiting for has come. This Thursday, February 12th at 730pm, I will be hosting my first tryout/workouts. 

For those of you that are still interested in trying out for my team please respond to this email accordingly. 
coachjaybee4@gmail.com

I am well aware of the importance of this season for you as a student athlete, therefore I am dedicated and passionate about being able to put you in a place where you would be able showcase your talents on one of the highest levels of competition by playing in top caliber tournaments. 

On the other hand if you have found a team but have not fully committed please come to my tryouts to see if this could be considered a home for you and your family. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via email (preferably) or by phone (404) 944-8582. 


Thanks, 


Coach JayBee.  

Just Go Select!!!
****************************************

No comments:

The Mighty Atlanta Select HEAT - Champions

Congratulations The Mighty Atlanta Select HEAT are Champions. The team won the championship in the All Georgia Summer Showcase Va...